Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Question and answer to Their eyes were wathcing god

With love being a major symbol in the book, how does Janie define it and how is it different from what others might think?


Janie likes her independence along with her love. She would define it as being on equal terms with one another. her relationship with Tea Cake represented this, while, the ones with Logan and Jody didnt. Everyone else would define love as a nessesity to fulfilling life; love is finding what you don't have or cannot have in another person.


I would score myself with Seven. My question involves the book and is about the main charactor. I do not have spelling errors, my answer did not consist of run-on sentances, and it makes sense as a whole to the book.


Repeat steps 1-4 for a book of literary merit. You can find these at apcentral.collegeboard.com or you can email me for approval

No comments: